What is DSU Sustainability?
The Sustainability Club is a student organization on the Dixie State University campus advocating for sustainable practices and climate change awareness at DSU and throughout the community.
Suggestions for everyday sustainable practices:
- Turn off lights when not in use
- Walk or bike when possible
- Use recycling bins on campus
- Bring a reusable water bottle
- Use a reusable bag when shopping
- Only print what you need
Come to our club meetings! For more information, visit our Orgsync